Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.89 will take place on November 21st, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
Improvements and Changes
- Difficulties costs were adjusted: Arctic Future goods were added to the 3rd difficulty.
As a refresher, the first difficulty is free, while the costs for Difficulty II and III will now look like this:
|Player's Age||Difficulty II Cost||Difficulty III Cost|
|Iron Age||2 of each Iron Age Goods||4 of each Iron Age Goods|
|Early Middle Age||2 of each Iron Age Goods||4 of each Early Middle Age Goods|
|High Middle Age||3 of each Early Middle Age Goods||6 of each High Middle Age Goods|
|Late Middle Age||4 of each High Middle Age Goods||8 of each Late Middle Age Goods|
|Colonial Age||4 of each Late Middle Age Goods||8 of each Colonial Age Goods|
|Industrial Age||5 of each Colonial Age Goods||10 of each Industrial Age Goods|
|Progressive Era||5 of each Industrial Age Goods||10 of each Progressive Era Goods|
|Modern Era||5 of each Progressive Era Goods||10 of each Modern Era Goods|
|Postmodern Era||5 of each Modern Era Goods||10 of each Postmodern Era Goods|
|Contemporary Era||5 of each Postmodern Era Goods||10 of each Contemporary Era Goods|
|Tomorrow||6 of each Contemporary Era Goods||12 of each Tomorrow Era Goods|
|The Future||6 of each Tomorrow Era Goods||12 of each The Future Goods|
|Arctic Future||6 of each Future Era Goods||12 of each Arctic Future Goods|
- The confirmation prompt when putting a building from the inventory into the city was removed, as it's still possible to abort it after initiating the process anyway.
- Reward windows can be closed with Esc or Enter.
- New cars for the Arctic Future cities were added to the game.
- Chat could be used with the default message without confirming e-mail.
- Some army-related issues were solved.