Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.98 will take place on Wednesday, April 5th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
- The Store Building item is now able to store 'All Ages' event buildings as well. This includes the Wishing Well, the Fountain of Youth, Ritual Flame, Gong of Wisdom, Watchfire, Rogue Hideout, Drummer School, Victory Tower and the Color Guard Camp. Please note: When storing military buildings, the unlocked slots are lost! So you have to re-unlock them when you decide to place the building in the city again.
- We added some visual and audio feedback when the adjacency bonus for the Cherry Garden set changes.
- The tooltips of the buildings are now also visible when you are moving buildings around or selling them.
- From the contribution overview (accessible via the town hall) you are now able to open the mentioned Great Building directly instead of visiting the player.
- We added some tooltips for the Great Buildings in the boost overview to make the bonus more clear.
- We adjusted the layout for the achievements a little bit and made sure, that the names are fitting in the given space.
- Also, we added some new cool achievements:
|The Social Network||The more friends - the better. Also in Forge of Empires.|
|Urbanisation||Show to everybody, how many expansions you have build|
We made some small adjustments to some buildings that appeared too weak or too strong:
|Toy Factory||Required Coins: 201.000|
Required Supplies: 76.300
|Required Coins: 252.000|
Required Supplies: 95.400
The produced supplies for the Cider Mill were slightly changed. For some eras the production slightly increased, for some it slightly decreased.
Points of some buildings were adjusted, as they did not follow the formula announced in April last year.
Several buildings are now more valuable. Namely:
- Natural History Museum
- Rogue Hideout
- Drummer School
- Amusement Park
- Machinegun Range
- Toy Factor
- Plastic Plant
- Assault Tank Factory
- Color Guard Camp
Two buildings will see their points reduced:
- Crystal Villa
- Missile Site
- Multistory House
- Sometimes when opening a chest in the Spring event the lantern count did not update and led to some confusion. This has been fixed and the lantern count should always be up to date.
- Pagoda could not get motivated. This has been fixed.
- For some players the field for the current e-mail address appeared empty. Now you should be able to see your current e-mail address again.
- When canceling the usage of a Motivation Kit, the stars did not disappear from buildings.
- As the goods are not accessible via the town hall anymore, the tooltip was wrong. This has been fixed.
- When accepting goods offers, the Forge Point amount was not reduced properly.
- Sometimes an internal error was shown, when collecting a unit. This should not happen anymore.