Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.77 will take place on June 6. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerly, The Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- Code optimization to make the game behave more reliably and improve overall performance.
- A throbber animation will now be shown when collecting a quest reward, preventing internal errors from occurring due to two actions happening at the same time.
- Differentiation between singular and plural forms was implemented in a few missing places, increasing the texts and translation quality.
- A tooltip with building stats has been added to the buildings offered as quest rewards.
- Balancing was improved for a few Arctic Future quests.
- When re-sizing a browser window during a battle, the red and green overlay that shows the movement and attack ranges of units would get darker and end up opaque. The color shades will now stay the same.
- It could happen that unlocked features (for examples joining guilds or Great Building interaction) were suddenly becoming inaccessible again.
- Animation of Holo-Holiday Park wasn't working when the building was polished.
- The beginning of the confirmation text when completing a quest was sometimes doubled.
- Guild Expeditions sometimes were not starting for seemingly random guilds. It will not be happening again.
- 'Unlock Difficulty' window had a misplaced graphic at the bottom.
- Some quests from Arctic Future did not have correct limits applied.
- A few older quests could not be completed without spending Diamonds. The conditions were adjusted to make sure that this is no longer happening.
- In some rare circumstances it was possible to get locked out of the game after leaving Guild Expeditions and coming back to the city view.
- The number of battles won in the guild members window did not include battles from Guild Expeditions.
- The population gained from the Ziggurat upgrade was not counted towards quests goals, for quest requiring population increase.
It was possible to try creating a message via friends list before researching 'Spears', which was resulting in an internal error.
- The GvG event log was showing events from all guild active on the currently viewed map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.