The Ebony Woodworks is a goods building of the Iron Age that produces Ebony. If the player controls the good deposit of Ebony Tree (which can be found in the provinces of the Iron Age and the Postmodern Era ) the production is multiplied by five.
In the 1.85 update, the graphic of the Ebony Woodworks was updated.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 4 for Fortification in the Iron Age
- 28 for Mounted Archers in the Early Middle Ages
- 35 for Clapboard Houses in the Early Middle Ages
- 42 for Counterstrategy in the High Middle Ages
- 140 for Higher Education in the Late Middle Ages (last)