This is a list of all the users who are a part of the Forge of Empires Wiki's Administrative Team. Please contact any of the Current Members listed if you have any issues or want to discuss something.
The Forge of Empires Wiki Administrative Team is divided into two verticals. Both the verticals are lead by the Main Administrator(s).
The Wiki Vertical is concerned with the upkeep, maintenance and smooth functioning of the wiki. It includes the Administrators, Content Moderators, Comments Reviewers/ Discussions Moderators and the Wiki Manager. All current members have been assigned spheres or different parts of the wiki.
The Social Media Vertical is responsible for the Forge of Empires Wiki's image and reputation in social media. Their prime duty is enhancing the brand of the wiki. It includes the Discord and Twitter Moderators. They work closely to ensure timely, relevant and appealing content on their respective social platforms.
The Forge of Empires Wiki is recruiting in both the verticals. Please contact the Main Administrators for recruitment inquiry.
The Main Administrators are the de facto "leaders" of the wiki. Their main role is ensuring the smooth functioning of the wiki and overall coordination among the various teams of the two verticals. The Main Administrators may or may not be concerned with regular editing or commenting. Their job includes timely updation of the Main Page, maintenance of the bot, back-end edits, staff appointments and removals etc. The Main Administrators strive to keep the Discord server a place of safe and healthy discussion along with the Discord Moderators.
As Main Admins also have Administrator rights, they are expected to discharge the duties of an administrator too, alongside their current role.
- Shadowblack (7 February 2018 - present)
- Krahfu (7 September 2020 - present)
- Mamazu (8 March 2021 - present)
The administrators are responsible for the day to day activities and functioning of the wiki. They handle different spheres or domains which are their areas of specialization. An administrator is a trusted editor who has been appointed after previously having served as a CM.
- Kxeviv (29 June 2020 - present)
- PAWPatrol3 (15 February 2021 - present)
- EraserSLO (15 February 2021 - present)
- AStrangePerson1 (5 June 2021 - present)
- KingstaS13 (24 June 2021 - present)
Content Moderators work at the grass-roots level of the wiki. They are responsible for ensuring that the wiki remains a friendly and welcoming place, perform power-edits etc. They are the first point of contact between regular editors and the Admin Team. Content Moderators are picked directly from the community and hence know its mood and requirements. A Content Moderator is expected to be proactive and prompt in editing and communicating. Trustworthy and experienced CMs may be promoted to Admin, subject to the discretion of the Main Admin.
Comments Reviewers / Discussions Moderators
- CaptainKirk (19 February 2021 - present)
Comments Reviewers and Discussions Moderators roughly mean the same thing. Their job includes moderating the comments and deleting any potential spam, harassment, obscene links, racist/sexist slurs etc. They are also expected to reply to comments posted to the best of their knowledge. Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having discussions.
- SlyCooperFan1 (16 July 2020 - present)
The Wiki Representative (formerly Wiki Manager) represents Fandom, the host platform, on the wiki. They are employed in a paid role and serve as a liaise between the Wiki and Fandom staff. They have access to certain tools and amenities which are required for maintenance. They will generally be involved in clean-up, adding missing content (via extraction) and providing suggestions, as well as following up on them. Please keep in mind that they do not play the game.
- FoE Wiki Bot (20 August 2019 - present)
Miscellaneous includes the Bots which are maintained by members of the admin team and are used to perform repetitive edits semi-automatically. They are provided with a separate user-group to hide their contributions as it would clog the Wiki Activity and make it difficult to see edits performed by real users.
For a list of former members of the administration, please go here.
Social Media Vertical
- Heyimawesome (17 January 2021 - present)
- Heyimawesome (11 August 2019 - present)
- Outoftheline (24 January 2021 - present)
- PAWPatrol3 (3 February 2021 - present)
- Previously Content Moderator from 16 May 2019 - 12 August 2019
- Administrator between 12 August 2019 - 10 April 2020
- Previously Comments Reviewer from 1 September 2019 - 25 November 2019
- Previously Content Moderator from 25 November 2019 - 1 April 2020
- Administrator between 1 April 2020 - 1 February 2021
- Previously Content Moderator from 23 September 2017 - 7 February 2018
- Previously Content Moderator from 1 May 2020 - 7 September 2020
- Previously Main Administrator from 4 March 2017 - 9 December 2017
- Previously Content/Discussions Moderator from 24 August 2016 - 4 March 2017