Great buildings are legendary buildings you can build in your own city which is implemented in the update of Forge of Empire version of 0.22. Each Age offers 2 Great buildings the players can erect. Each great building has 10 levels. The higher the level, the more powerful the Great building bonus becomes.
The list of Great Buildings
|Tower of Babel|
|Bronze Age||Statue of Zeus|
|Iron Age||Lighthouse of Alexandria|
|Early Middle Age||Aachen Cathedral|
|St. Mark's Basilica|
|High Middle Age||Notre Dame|
|Cathedral of St. Basil|
|Late Middle Age||Castel del Monte|
|Colonial Age||Dresden Frauenkirche|
Royal Albert Hall
You can acquire the 9 blueprints in the following ways:
- Purchase any specific blueprint with diamonds in construction screen.
- Doing positive social interaction. For example, polish and motivate.
- Plunder buildings after attacking another player, but lower find rate than motivating/polishing.
- Helping in construction of another great building of other player by donating forge point, the blueprints will be received at the end construction phase of this building. See here.
The Blueprint will belong to the great building of the age same as the building that player just polished or motivated or plundered.
To place the great building, you will first have to acquire the 9 separate blueprints and also the required goods of the building's age. However, the placed great building is level 0 and it does not give any bonus yet. See the next section.
The great building on level 0 is just a construction site and it won't build up itself. Players have to use an amount of forge points to upgrade it. Once the building reaches level 1, it is built and start to give out bonuses but still can be upgraded with increasing bonuses to a maximum of level 10.
Details of the cost of forge points on levels can be found in the topic of each building.
The most important function of great building is the powerful bonuses that increase with the building's level. Depending on the building, you might get the following:
- Military boost
- Attack and defense bonus for units in attacking army, adds up with every great buildings with same bonus
- Defense boost
- Defense bonus for units in defending army, adds up with every great buildings with same bonus
- Coin boost
- Raises the production of your houses 90 times a day, adds up with productivity and motivation
- Supply boost
- Raises the production of your production buildings 40 times a day, adds up with productivity and motivation
- Good Production
- An amount of goods from your current age every 24 hours
- Medal production
- An amount of medals every 24 hours
- An amount of forge points every 24 hours
- Coin production
- An amount of coins every 24 hours
- Supply production
- An amount of supplies every 24 hours
- Permanent population bonus
- Permanent happiness bonus
- Quest Boost
- Gives you extra rewards on a quest
- Penal Unit
- Gives you some free random units, that you can build in your city, to fight with
Details of the bonuses of each great buildings can be found in the topic of them.
DonationTo help construct a great building, simply visit a city in which a Great building construction is present and click on the Great building. You may now donate Forge points, and also view which reward you will receive for your current donations.
When the current construction level is completed, the top five most generous donors will receive some reward which depends on the levels and age of the great buildings.
- Medals (all top five)
- Forge point packages (varies depending on level)
- Blueprint, as following table:
|Levels of Great Building|
|No. of Blueprint Reward|