As your guild progresses in level, you get rewards that every guild member profits from.
To increase the Guild Level, the guild members needs to collect Guild Power. When the necessary amount of guild power is collected and the progress bar is full, the guild level automatically increases by one.
Guild power can be acquired, using the following means:
- Participation in GE - for each lost or won Encounter in the Guild Expeditions points are contributed to the GE-points pool. When a certain threshold of points is passed, a certain amount of Guild Power is collected.
- Holding Sectors in GvG - Each sector in the Guild vs. Guild (GvG) Campain map gives a specific amount of guild power if it is held by the guild at the time of calculation.
- Collecting from buildings:
- Hall of Fame produces Guild power every 24h after collection and can be motivated to double the amount
- The following production buildings may produce Guild Power when the corresponding production option is selected: Magnum Opus, Gondola Dock Market, Fruitful Cider Mill, Bountiful Cider Mill, Prosperous Cider Mill, Bazaar, Sleigh Builder
All guild power collected over the day is added to the guild level progress bar upon the calculation time.
Sets the base amount of prestige the guild has. The total prestige a guild has is the sum of the guild's base prestige amount, the total power amounts of every held sector in GvG as of the last daily recalculation, and the guild's Battlegrounds league points (LP) multiplied by 18.
Guild Support Boost
Reduces the time needed to recruit and heal units.