As your guild progresses in level, you get rewards that every guild member profits from.
To increase the Guild Level, the guild members needs to collect Guild Power. When the necessary amount of guild power is collected and the progress bar is full, the guild level automatically increases by one.
Guild power can be acquired, using the following means:
- Participation in GE - for each lost or won Encounter in the Guild Expeditions points are contributed to the GE-points pool. When a certain threshold of points is passed, a certain amount of Guild Power is collected.
- Holding Sectors in GvG - Each sector in the Guild vs. Guild (GvG) Campain map gives a specific amount of guild power if it is held by the guild at the time of calculation.
- Collecting from buildings:
- Hall of Fame produces Guild power every 24h after collection and can be motivated to double the amount
- The following production buildings may produce Guild Power when the corresponding production option is selected: Magnum Opus, Gondola Dock Market, Fruitful Cider Mill, Bountiful Cider Mill, Prosperous Cider Mill, Bazaar, Sleigh Builder
All guild power collected over the day is added to the guild level progress bar upon the calculation time.
Sets the basic amount of Prestige the guild holds. The prestige a guild holds is the sum of the guilds basic prestige amount and the prestige amounts of every held sectors in GvG.
Guild Support Boost
Reduces the time needed to recruit and heal units.
The table below diplays the Guild Power needed to progress to the indicated level and which bonuses the town hall gives at the respective level.
|Forge of Empires Universe|
|Research and Warfare||Technologies • Forge Points • Armies and Units • Provinces • Army Management • Hit Points • Guild vs. Guild (GvG)|
|Peacetime Actions||Guild Expeditions • Trading • Quests • Cultural settlements • Daily Challenges • Friendships • Guild • Visitation Actions|
|City Life||Events • Resources • Incidents • Happiness • Neighborhood • Achievements • Friends Tavern|
|Buildings and Architecture||Buildings • Great Buildings • Special Buildings • Building Modes • Reconstruction Mode|
|Once-in-a-While||Ages • Expansion • Random Rewards|
|Collections||Continent Maps • Province Owners • Quest Givers • Portraits • Special Skills|
|Miscellaneous||New Ranking System • Ranking Overview • Changelogs • Guild Support Pool • World • InnoGames|