The Jewelry Manufacturer is a goods building of the Iron Age that produces Jewelry. In order to construct a Jewelry Manufacturer, a player needs to have unlocked the Handicraft technology. If the player controls the good deposit of Gemstone (which eventually can be found in the provinces of the Iron Age and the Postmodern Era), production is multiplied by five.
In update 1.85, the graphic of the Jewelry Manufacturer was reworked.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 16 for Chain of Command in the Iron Age
- 20 for Economics in the Early Middle Ages
- 70 for Monarchy in the Early Middle Ages
- 10 for Quality Products in the High Middle Ages
- 140 for Apartment Houses in the Late Middle Ages (last)