The Limestone Mason is a goods building of the Iron Age that produces Limestone. If the player controls the good deposit of Limestone Rock (which eventually can be found in the provinces of the Iron Age and the Postmodern Era) the production is multiplied by five.
In update 1.85, the graphic of the Limestone Mason was reworked.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 3 for Sewerage in the Iron Age
- 40 for Accommodation in the Early Middle Ages
- 30 for Bridges in the Early Middle Ages
- 28 for Brownstone Houses in the High Middle Ages
- 150 for Pike Square in the Late Middle Ages (last)