The Lumbermill is a goods building of the Bronze Age that produces Lumber. If the player controls the good deposit of Tree (which eventually can be found in the provinces of the Bronze Age, the Modern Era and the Arctic Future) the production is multiplied by five.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 2 for Craftwork in the Bronze Age
- 30 for Agriculture in the Iron Age
- 30 for Plowing in the Iron Age
- 34 for Accommodation in the Early Middle Ages
- 79 for Granary in the High Middle Ages (last)