The Marble Mason is a goods building of the Bronze Age that produces Marble. If the player controls the good deposit of Marble Rock (which eventually can be found in the provinces of the Bronze Age, the Modern Era and the Arctic Future) the production is multiplied by five.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 2 for Craftwork in the Bronze Age
- 16 for Archery in the Iron Age
- 21 for Thermae in the Iron Age
- 22 for Mounted Archers in the Early Middle Ages
- 94 for Hospitals in the High Middle Ages (last)