There are currently 369  different player portraits (also called avatars) to be used by the players of the game. They can be changed in the Profile page, which in turn may be accessed via the Town Hall (web based game) or by tapping yourself (app based game). Each age comes with a set of portraits but there are also portraits that can be rewarded during events. They are a fun way to show off your accomplishments, events you've participated in, or even giving your profile a unique flair.
- ↑ 369 portraits as of May 2020.
The list below displays all portrait files currently in the game (380 as of May 2020).
- 3 of the portraits below are not available to the player as they were planned for historical quest lines that were not published - It is unknown if InnoGames plans to ever publish these (280, 281 & 282)
- 2 of the portraits are duplicates (186 & 187)
- 6 (340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345) of the portraits are likely related to the Antiques Dealer, but they are not yet available even on the beta server as the relevant feature was not yet implemented
- Mahatma Gandhi (70, 253) and Cleopatra (189, 276) each appear in two different portraits