Getting item[edit | edit source]
Renovation Kits are fairly rare and desirable items. Players can acquire the item in the following ways:
- During the Guild Expeditions the Renovation Kit is one of the possible rewards from the rare Jade Relic (20% chance).
- It can also be obtained as a reward for completing the last encounter of level III and IV of the Guild Expeditions.
- From Daily Challenges as one of the possible rewards in the Item User's Chest (5% chance).
- From Daily Challenges as one of the possible rewards in the Challenger's Chest (20% chance). The Challenger's Chest is rewarded after completing 7 Daily Challenges.
- Since the 2014 Easter Event the Renovation Kit have appeared as one of the possible rewards in many events.
Using item[edit | edit source]
The Renovation Kit can be used to upgrade a special building to the players current age.
To use the Renovation Kit the player must pick it up from the inventory. Then in the city view all the upgradable buildings are marked with a star icon above the buildings. Then player must click on the building that is chosen to be upgraded. Player is asked a confirmation for the action. After confirmation the building has the same properties like a building from the players current age would have.
The Renovation Kit is consumed in the process and removed from the players inventory.