The Stone Mason is a goods building of the Bronze Age that produces Stone. If the player controls the good deposit of Rock (which eventually can be found in the provinces of the Bronze Age) the production is multiplied by five.
The Stone Mason graphics were reworked again with a Huge Boulder and with Shelter on the mid right. Before the update, it was a Wood Building with a shelter on the mid left and some Stone were found on the ground.
|1 (5)||2 (10)||4 (20)||6 (30)|
Numbers within parentheses indicate good deposit boosted production.
In technology tree
- 5 for Architecture in the Iron Age
- 20 for Fortification in the Iron Age
- 61 for Leather Working in the Early Middle Ages
- 66 for Chivalry in the High Middle Ages (last)
- The Goods Resources were similar to The Limestone Mason