- I am Ragu Silvertongue, your advisor. Stating with this modest city, you can forge the empire of your dreams!
- Let’s start with the basics. Build residential buildings to provide population and coins for your city.
- Well done! The hut added some population to your city, which allows you to construct more buildings. This is where you keep track of your city’s population.
- Browser version: Coins are produced automatically in residential buildings. They are the main resource for your city. Click the hut to collect coins. Mobile version: Coins are produced automatically in residential buildings. They are the main resource for your city. Tap the hut to collect coins.
- Very Good! The coins have been added to your stock.
- Supplies are the other main resource. They are produced in production buildings. Let’s build one!
- Browser version: How foolish of me! You must place buildings next to a road that leads to the town hall, otherwise they won’t get built or produced. Let’s move that hunter. Mobile version: Foolish me! You must place buildings next to a road that leads to the town hall, otherwise they won’t get built or produced. Let’s move that hunter by long pressing.
- Browser version: Wonderful! Click on the hunter to produce a trophy. This production option will give you 7 supplies. Mobile version: Wonderful! Tap on the hunter to produce a trophy. This production option will give you 7 supplies.
- Soon the supplies will be ready. Collect and produce supplies often in order to advance your city.
- To prevail through the ages of mankind, to surpass your rivals and wield the most powerful empire, you need research!
- Researching requires Forge Points. This is where you keep track of your Forge Points.
- Shall we improve your people’s living quarters? Research the technology to build stilt houses.
- Congratulations, you reached the Bronze Age! You used your Forge points well!
- Forge Points regenerate at a rate of one per hour. You can also buy more using coins. Research often to advance your empire. Now, let’s check on your people again.
- Your city’s happines is important. An unhappy city will not produce as its full potential. Build a decoration to increase happiness.
- Wonderful! Providing more happiness than your city needs will result in higher production yelds! This is where you can see how appy your people are.
- Quests are where your advisors will inform you about what is happening in your empire. We will guide you and offer your rewards for completing quests!
- Here you can see all your current quests. Complete them to earn rewards. Let’s get started on your first quest and build a stilt house!
- 120 coins
- 120 supplies
Next Quest: Build 1 Stilt House
Game Basics (forgeofempires.com)
Getting Started (forgeofempires.com)
Frequently Asked Questions (forgeofempires.com)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.