Hello and Welcome, User reading my About.
I am KingJMobile (obviously). I am Content Moderator of FoE wiki (1st November 2021). I've been playing FoE since October 2020, and I do know a lot about the game, such as city planning, events and special buildings, though I specialise mainly in military units and warfare, especially from the Progressive Era to the Oceanic Future, which are the eras I am militarily knowledgeable in the game about. If you have any queries about units/armies/war you can contact me.
- My favorite units are from the Tomorrow Era, because they look the best. I like their navy blue and black colour mixes and their sound effects, especially the Anti-Materiel Sniper, Combat Drone and Stealth Tank.
- I was on a mission to get higher aged troops (which was completed on 2nd of May 2022 in Progressive Era). Right now I have 14 Recon Raiders, 11 Surrogate Soldiers, 10 Battle Fortresses, 8 Sub Cruisers, 7 Commandos, 7 Bazooka Teams, 6 Hydroelectric Eels, 6 C.R.A.B. Mechs, 6 Exoskeleton Soldiers, 5 MG Teams, 4 Turturrets, 4 Hover Tanks, 2 Mantas, 2 Rail Guns, 2 Satellite Spotters, 2 Drone Swarms, 2 Stealth Tanks, 2 Combat Drones, 2 Anti-Materiel Snipers, 2 Battle Tanks, 2 Mechanized Infantry, 2 Paratroopers, 1 TE Champion and 1 PME Champion.
- My mission now is to become as overpowered as possible in attack and defense boosts so that I can push the Continent Map past the Virtual Future (to get expansions) and potentially to the Space Ages.
- Hence, I always fight hard difficulty in PvP Arena and I enjoy terrorizing neighbours with my higher aged troops. In Guild Battlegrounds, I can do up to 80-90 attrition on auto-battle and up to 100-110 on manual battle (dependent on the army I face).
- I have a higher defense boost than attack boost in my main world, which I feel is slightly odd, as most players I know do not (Sentinel farming bro).
- I can look at units' stats and figure out how well they do against other units in my head.
Some Trivia I bet you didn't know
- The Progressive Era is the era where all units experience the biggest leap in range from previous era units.
- The Modern Era is the last era where units' stats are not multiples of 5.
- The Postmodern Era is the only era where all units have higher base attack than defense.
- The Contemporary Era is the only era where all units can theoretically attack units on the other side if the entire map was Plains.
- The Tomorrow Era is the only era where artillery units do not have the longest range of all other unit classes.
- The Future Era is the only era where fast units do not have the highest movement of all other unit classes.
- The Arctic Future is the first era where units do not move in order of movement points.
- The Oceanic Future is the era where units on average have the longest range.
- The Virtual Future is the era where units on average have the fastest movement.
- The Space Age Mars is the only era where all units have the same value for attack and defense added together.
- The Space Age Asteroid Belt is the era where units on average have the lowest range (from Progressive Era onwards).
- The Space Age Venus is the era where I can't think of anything to say.
- The Space Age Jupiter Moon is the era with the lowest percentage increase in attack and defense compared to the previous era.